A way better to earn money during this pandemic? Lalamove got your back!
Though there are lots of individuals who have lost their job from 2020 up to this moment, still there are many opportunities that can give you a decent salary for a living.
If you want to know how to apply as a Lalamove rider, here are the things you need to know.
Table of Contents
How to Apply in Lalamove as a Rider
- Go to your browser and search for www.lalamove.com/manila-eng/driver and register.
- Go to Playstore or App Store and download their application. You need to download the Lalamove (Easyvan) Driver.
- Fill up all the necessary details and upload the requirements.
- You will be asked to attend an orientation. Unable to attend the said orientation could disqualify you, so make sure to show up on the given time and date.
Venues for orientation:
- Quezon City Office (Racketroom, 94 10th Ave., Cubao, Quezon City
- Makati City Office (3rd Floor, 114 Herco Center, Benavidez St., Legazpi Village, Makati City
Requirements for Lalamove Application:
- Valid driver’s license
Note: Non-pro license are now accepted in Lalamove
- Latest pictures of your vehicle (front, side, and rear)
Note: Photos must be clear
- A copy of OR/CR of your vehicle. You can also use a copy of Dee of Sale.
Note: If you don’t own the vehicle, you need to present a letter of authorization that the owner is allowing you to use the vehicle.
- Valid NBI Clearance or Police Clearance
How much does a Lalamove driver earn?
There is no really fix amount you can earn from Lalamove, but some YouTubers in the Philippines claim to earn at least P2,500 per day.
Sometimes, it really depends on the type of vehicle you are using and the number of bookings you received daily.
For motorcycle riders:
A Lalamove rider can earn a montly income of more or less P30,000.
Yes, this earning is possible if you can take orders as many as you can per day.
The good thing about being a Lalamove Motorycle Rider is you can do it part-time of full-time.
So if you’re a student, this might be a great opportunity for you.
For SUV or AUV drivers:
Lalamove customers prefer medium-sized vehicles if their deliveries are mid-sized or bigger for a motorcycle rider bag.
Vehicles such as Toyota Innova, Mitsubishi Adventure, Suzuki Ertiga, and Hyundai Starex are the most ideal.
Unlike for the motorcycle riders, the SUV and AUV drivers can earn as much as P70,000 per month.
What car is accepted in Lalamove?
- All brands of motorcycles except for Rusi & Racal.
- Small UV vehicles such as Toyota Innova, Mitsubishi Adventure, Isuzu Crosswind, and Suzuki APV.
- Large UV vehicles such as Hyundai H100, Kia K2700, Foton Transvan, Mitsubishi L300, Tata Adventure, Nissan Urvan, and Toyota Hi-Ace.
How much is Lalamove bag?
As of 2021, to get a Lalabag you need to pay a cash bond worth P2,000.
Then a rental fee of P200.00 every 15th of the month.
How to Apply Lalamove – Final Thoughts
Delivery partners are now very in demand due to the current situation.
This is a good opportunity for those who lose their jobs during the pandemic.
If you want to earn a decent money where you can make a living for your family, Lalamove will be the best choice for you.
Read these next: