If you have a hectic schedule and require someone to run errands for you, go for Lalamove.
Through this delivery service, you can make use of your precious time while getting other things done.
From documents to the bulkiest stuff, Lalamove can deliver for you.
So to help you get started, we’ve gathered everything to know and how to book Lalamove.
How to use Lalamove Philippines?
Lalamove Philippines provides convenient service to their clients, allowing 24/7 delivery.
The company delivers across the Philippines, whether in rural or urban areas.
Using Lalamove is as easy as signing up for an account via laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Afterward, you can directly place a delivery order with corresponding fees.
In addition, Lalamove provides same-day delivery.
Booking with Lalamove also helps businesses in need of delivery couriers for bulk products.
Considering that size delivery varies, Lalamove riders use motorcycles and utility vans.
Thus, people looking to send rush documents or goods can benefit from this service.
How to book Lalamove?
Now, let’s talk about how to book Lalamove.
Lalamove service is accessible by downloading the mobile app or booking through their website.
Other than their express delivery, Lalamove allows multiple stop orders.
So if you’re wondering how to book Lalamove, check out the following steps below.
- Launch the Lalamove mobile app or go to their website, and log in to your account.
- Type in the pick-up and drop-off points.
- For multiple stop delivery, enter the additional stop-off points.
- Click “Select Vehicle”, choose the type of delivery vehicle, and click “Next”.
- Enter additional notes for the delivery.
- If a coupon is available, add the coupon.
- Go through the details, and click “Check out”.
- Afterward, wait for a delivery driver to carry out your order.
- Lastly, wait for your delivery order to be processed.
An additional tip, once you have booked with Lalamove, you can track the rider’s actual location.
So you can be sure that your orders are on their way.
If you like the driver’s service, you may also add him to your favorite list of drivers.
By doing so, you can turn on the “Favorite drivers first” option when placing an order.
How much is the Lalamove delivery fee?
The delivery fee of Lalamove differs depending on the vehicle type chosen for the delivery order.
Since Lalamove specializes in express delivery, vehicles range from motorcycles to trucks.
To give you a brief overview, here is the list of Lalamove delivery fees:
- Motorcycle (20 kg)
Base rate of P49
+ P6/km within 5 km
+ P5/km exceeding 5 km
- Sedan (200 kg)
Base rate of P100
+ P18/km within 5 km
+ P15/km exceeding 5 km
- MPV (300 kg)
Base rate of P115
- MPV (600 kg)
Base rate of P250
- Small Truck (1,000 kg)
Base rate of P340
- Medium Truck (2,000 kg)
Base rate of P1,650
- Large Truck (5,000 kg)
Base rate of P4,200
How to pin address in Lalamove
To make sure that your orders are successful it is essential to pin the right address.
This feature allows the user to pin the exact location of the pick-up and drop-off.
When pinning the pick-up location, you can click “Current Location” if your area is the pick-up point.
The same goes for pinning the drop-off point if your location is the area of drop-off.
Nonetheless, if the pin location is not right, you can move the pin to the exact location.
After you’ve pinned the right location, confirm it to save the address.
- How to cancel Lalamove Booking: Easy Steps
- How to Report Lalamove Driver: 3 Easy Ways
- How to Cash Out Lalamove Wallet: 4 Easy Steps
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
- How to Raise the Funds to Start a Business - November 10, 2022
1 thought on “How to book Lalamove: Complete Steps”
Comments are closed.