Do you wish to delete or close your Coins.ph account? Don’t worry, that will be as easy as flipping a coin.
Whatever reason you have for seeking to deactivate your account, whether security reasons or dissatisfactory experience, you’ve come to the right place.
How do I delete my Coins.ph account?
There are still no direct ways to delete the Coins.ph account upon navigating through the application.
The only option available in the meantime is to contact customer support and submit an application.
There are two ways to delete Coins.ph account.
Method #1: Delete or cancel your account by sending an email
- Open your email address registered with your Coins.ph account
- Compose an email addressed to email@example.com
- For easy reference of the Coins.ph team, the subject of the email should be “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
Here is an example for your reference:
Subject: REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT
Hello Coins.ph Team,
I will be requesting the deletion of my Coins.ph account. I am Juan Dela Cruz, a registered user in Coins.ph, with firstname.lastname@example.org as my email address. I no longer see myself accessing the platform in the foreseeable future due to personal reasons, so I am seeking the deactivation of my account.
I hope to receive action from fulfilling my request at your earliest convenience. Should you have any further queries, kindly contact me through email or at 09xxxxxxxxx.
Thank you so much for your kind consideration.
Juan Dela Cruz
Method #2 – Contact Coins.ph support team via live chat
- Log in to your Coins.ph account on your smartphone
- Navigate through the left bottom corner of the landing page, then click the Help button
- Click on Contact us
- Your email address registered for Coins.ph will be pre-filled. In the “How can we help you?” section, compose a message requesting account deletion. You may attach any relevant images when necessary.
- Click Send to submit your application finally.
Coins.ph is a digital wallet platform in the Philippines. It started in 2014 and currently has a whopping 10 million users.
The Coins.ph application installed in our mobile phones allows us to conveniently buy load, transfer funds, pay bills, be a mode of payment for online shopping, and enjoy other exciting features.
This online financial services app provides services, including selling and purchasing digital currency, leveraged for investment opportunities.
A valid ID will suffice as a requirement to validate the identity of the users.
What are the common reasons for account deactivation?
While Coins.ph offers various useful features, users opting to cancel their accounts is inevitable. If you wish to deactivate or delete Coins.ph account
as well, you may find your reason from the following:
- Security concerns
Since money is involved, a Coins.ph user may feel unsafe and unsecured using the platform.
Coins.ph may be prioritizing the customers’ security, but the user may perceive that the funds stored in the application are susceptible to hacking and theft.
2. No longer a resident of the Philippines
An account user who sought to stay long-term outside the country may no longer find the Coins.ph helpful app.
A change in mobile number renders some services, including purchasing mobile load inapplicable to his current location.
3. Overwhelming and annoying advertisement emails
Email spamming may tend to annoy users. However, there are ways to stop receiving advertisements from coins.ph.
You can unsubscribe from their newsletter and mark the email as spam.
4. Dissatisfaction / no longer interested
Some users choose to delete their accounts because of a dissatisfactory experience or just because they are no longer using them.
5. A loyal user of other digital wallet platforms
There are other digital wallet platforms other people trust and use more.
How to Delete Coins.ph account – Conclusion
It may take 5-6 business days of waiting time after the submission of the deletion request. Don’t worry; the support team will update you whenever possible.
However, if you are just an inactive user, it is recommended to leave your account and do nothing.
If you already have a verified account, it would be advisable not to deactivate since the User Agreement only allows one verified account per user.
Think twice before deleting your account. Once you delete Coins.ph account, there is no way to recover it.
It is your choice that prevails. It is your security and satisfaction that matter the most.
- How to Verify Coins.ph Account in 3 Minutes
- How to Cash-In in Coins.ph In 5 Easy Steps
- How to Load Coins.ph in 5 Easy Steps!
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
- How to Raise the Funds to Start a Business - November 10, 2022