Foodpanda can save anyone who’s too lazy or tired to cook. They also allow you to pay using a variety of methods.
Here are the ways you can pay for your order.
Table of Contents
List of Foodpanda payment methods available
Among the payment methods Foodpanda has enabled in their apps are via credit or debit card, PayPal, GCash, and cash on delivery.
Among the benefits of adding a payment method in your account are seamless transaction and prevent yourself from putting wrong cellphone number or credit card details.
Here are the steps on how you can enable any of the payment methods in your Foodpanda app:
Payment through credit or debit card
- Once you’ve successfully placed an order, go to ‘Payment method.’
- Enter your credit or debit card details, the click ‘Save credit card info’ so you won’t have to enter it again the next time you make a purchase.
- Proceed with the payment and from then on, this mode of payment will be automatically saved for your future transactions with the app.
Payment through GCash
There are two (2) ways that you can use GCash as your payment method – through your account balance and through the use of GCredit.
For the first method, you may follow these steps:
- Once you’ve successfully created an order, go to ‘Payment method’ and choose GCash.
- Place your GCash mobile number to receive an OTP (One-Time Password).
- Enter this OTP, then enter your GCash MPIN.
- You may now proceed to your payment.
As an overview, GCredit allows its users to borrow money from GCash to purchase goods, services, utility bills, and food orders such as Foodpanda.
Further, GCredit is given to GCash users who have reached specific amount of G-score and has a good record in using the e-wallet app.
To make a payment using this method, you may follow these steps:
- Go to your GCash app and select ‘Manage Credit.’
- Select ‘Total amount due,’ then click ‘Pay for GCredit.’
- Enter the total amount before clicking ‘Next.’
- In your Foodpanda app, once an order has been made, select GCredit as your payment method, then proceed with the purchase.
Payment through PayPal
- To use your PayPal account, just login in your account before creating a transaction in your Foodpanda app.
- Once you’ve opened your account, visit Foodpanda app and make an order.
- In the payment option, choose PayPal and it will automatically connect to the PayPal account you’ve previously opened.
Payment through Cash on delivery (COD)
- Once you’ve made an order, go to ‘Payment method’ and select Cash on delivery.
- Once the delivery rider arrives at your destination, prepare the exact amount as indicated the app.
How to change or remove Foodpanda payment method
- Visit your Foodpanda app and at the left sidebar, click Payment options.
- Swipe left to remove the payment option you have previously added.
How to reach Foodpanda customer service
If you would like to become part of the local business listed in Foodpanda, you may register yourself online and you will be contacted by their representative through their website.
If you are already a partner and you have questions and concerns with the company, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foodpanda also provide delivery of meals to corporate events.
To avail such service, you may send an inquiry to email@example.com.