If you’re here, you must want to know how to add money to your Coins.ph, right?
In this post, we’re going to teach you how to easily do this using a variety of methods.
You’ll also learn how to earn money by buying load!
How to Buy Load in Coins.ph
Since Coins.ph is a digital wallet, you can easily buy load here.
But the best thing about this is Coins.ph rewards users with a 10% rebate when they buy load!
It’s the highest out of all the digital wallets including GCash and Paymaya.
So, if you want to buy load in Coins.ph, simply follow the steps below!
1. Open your Coins.ph app.
2. Tap at the “Buy Load” menu.
3. Next, enter the mobile number you want to load. You can enter it manually or you can choose from your phone’s contacts. Then, tap “Next”.
4. Enter the amount of load you want to buy. You can also buy promos here from data to call and text promos!
5. Then, you just need to review if the details are correct and slide to pay! That’s how easy it is to buy load in Coins.ph.
You should also receive a 10% rebate here. Which means that if you buy ₱50 load, you’ll receive ₱5 back.
Now that you know how easy it is to buy load, you can start your loading business!
We’ll talk more about this later on in the article. You can jump into that section if you want too!
Where can I load My Coins.ph?
There are so many things Coins.ph today can do that makes our lives easier.
Buying load and paying bills are just some of its features!
But if you’re wondering how to load your Coins.ph, there are so many options to choose from as well.
How to Load Cignal Using Coins.ph
Aside from buying load, Coins.ph also allows you to pay bills.
If you’re a Cignal Prepaid or Postpaid subscriber, you can easily load your Cignal using Coins.ph!
Just follow the steps below along with the screenshots:
1. Open your Coins.ph app.
2. Tap “Pay Bills” from the menu.
3. Select “Cable Channel Provider”.
4. Select Cignal Postpaid or Cignal Prepaid E-Pins.
5. Input the amount you wish to pay. Then tap next.
6. For Cignal Postpaid, you need to enter your Account’s Last Name, Account Number, Account’s First Name.
But for Prepaid, you just need to provide a Recipient Mobile Number and tap “Next”.
7. Lastly, you just need to slide to pay!
How to Load Coins.ph using GCash
1. Open your GCash app.
2. Select “Bank Transfer”.
3. Select “View All”.
4. Scroll down and select Coins.ph (DCPay).
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer, the recipient’s Coins.ph Account Name, Account Number, and the email (optional). Then, tap “Send Money”.
How to Load Coins.ph using BPI
If you want to load your Coins.ph account using BPI, there’s no official way right now. But you can do it using other e-wallets!
The way you do this is that you cash-in first using your GCash from BPI then send the money to Coins.ph. It’s that easy!
How to Add Money to Coins.ph using 7-Eleven
As of this writing, the cash-in feature via 7-Eleven isn’t available.
Then, the best way to do this is via the 7-Eleven CLIQQ App. Here’s how:
1. Go to the CLIQQ app and select the option add e-Money.
2. Choose Coins.ph and select Coins.ph cash in.
3. Enter the following details: Coins.ph mobile number, amount and the description (optional).
4. You’ll receive a barcode and reference number then you’ll pay the amount.
5. That’s it! Be prepared to pay a service fee if you use this method.
How to Sell Load Using Coins.ph
If you have a Coins.ph account, you can also start a loading business easily!
You can simply load any number in any network by following the steps above.
But why should you start a loading business using Coins.ph?
Among other e-wallets such as GCash and Paymaya, Coins.ph has the highest rebate with 10%.
As you can see on the image above, we compared the rebates of the three e-wallets in the Philippines.
So, for instance someone buys a load worth ₱50 from you, you’ll earn back ₱5!
But you can also add ₱2 on top of this like what sari-sari stores do. This way, you can earn more!
But you should note that the 10% rebates in Coins.ph is limited only to the first ₱2,000 worth of load purchased every month.
After that, the succeeding rebate is 5%.
Related: GCash Rebate: Get Back 5% When You Buy Load
Now that you know how to add money to your Coins.ph using a variety of methods, you can save this post!
- How to Cash-In in Coins.ph In 5 Easy Steps
- How to Verify Coins.ph Account in 3 Minutes
- How to Contact Coins.ph Customer Service
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
- How to Raise the Funds to Start a Business - November 10, 2022
1 thought on “How to Load Coins.ph in 5 Easy Steps!”
Comments are closed.