Wondering how to use Lazada wallet?
If yes, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll share everything you need to know about it, so read on.
What is Lazada Wallet?
Lazada wallet is the e-commerce platform’s e-wallet that you can use to buy goods and services.
It allows users to transfer funds from other e-wallets and online banks.
In addition, users can cash in over the counter through selected stores nationwide.
Since the wallet is for buying goods from the platform, it also serves refund purposes.
Thus, using the wallet offers a convenient shopping experience to users.
What is the purpose of the Lazada Wallet?
Aside from using Lazada wallet as a payment method, there are beneficial reasons for using it.
One of the purposes of this is to get exclusive rebates when completing a purchase.
It also makes it more convenient to request refunds on purchases you’ve returned or are damaged.
So whether you’re an avid online shopper or occasional purchases, this wallet will come in handy.
Where can I use Lazada Wallet?
Apart from seamless shopping, you can use Lazada wallet to access discounts exclusive to the wallet’s users.
You can also earn rewards if you use it as a payment method.
From discounts to vouchers and so much more, you can get your money’s worth with this wallet.
And the best feature that it offers is access to Lazada Loans.
It allows users to purchase and pay later via mobile loan lenders.
Nonetheless, since there are inevitable cases during purchases, you can refund your money through this wallet.
Thus, you can always ensure that bad purchases will be replaced or returned.
How do I pay with Lazada Wallet?
Now let’s talk about how to use Lazada Wallet.
If it’s your first time using it, you have to activate it first.
Launch the Lazada mobile app, and click the wallet icon on the upper screen.
Then, click “Activate” and fill out the wallet activation section.
Wait for your wallet to be verified, and cash in if you want to use it as a payment method.
To pay using this option, follow the steps below:
- Search an item to purchase, and add it to your cart.
- Go to your cart, select the items and click “Check Out”.
- Enter or edit your details, and click “Place Order”.
- Next, choose “Lazada Wallet” on the payment methods, and click “Pay Now”.
Can Lazada Wallet expire?
The funds do not expire, including cash-in or deposits and refunds.
However, the rebates you have earned may expire based on the terms and conditions of the promotion.
You can check its expiry date on the “Latest Transactions” list.
How can I set a pin for Lazada Wallet?
Considering that your money is secured, Lazada wallet allows users to set up their security pin.
To set up a pin, follow the steps below:
- On the Lazada app, click the wallet icon.
- Choose “Security Pin” on the Lazada wallet page.
- Next, click “Set new PIN” and “Send Code” to receive the OTP via SMS.
- Enter the OTP on the “SMS Code” portion and click “Verify Code”.
- Afterward, create a “New Payment PIN” and “Confirm Payment PIN”. Then, click “OK”.
How do I get my money back from Lazada Wallet?
Remember, you cannot get back your funds in Lazada that you have deposited or cash in.
You can only get the refund balance, and only full withdrawal is allowed.
To withdraw your refund balance, follow the steps below:
- Click the “Available Balance” on the “Lazada Wallet” page.
- Click “Refund” on the “Balance Details” section, and click “Withdraw”.
- Click “Refunds” and choose the withdrawal method, like “Bank Account”.
- Next, click “Confirm Withdrawal”.
- Go back to the “Lazada Wallet” page and check the “Transaction History” if your withdrawal request is approved.