Are you an avid Lazada shopper and want to level up the convenience of your shopping experience?
If yes, then we got you covered. In this article, I will share with you the step-by-step process on how to load Lazada Wallet.
So keep reading to know how to load Lazada Wallet, and shop endlessly.
How does Lazada Wallet work?
Lazada wallet is the same as e-wallets like Gcash and PayMaya.
It is one of Lazada’s newest innovations providing convenience to shoppers in the Philippines.
All Lazada users have a Lazada Wallet upon creating an account, and they only need to activate their Lazada Wallet to use it.
Since Lazada wants to provide better service, the Lazada Wallet serves as a virtual wallet for shoppers purchasing goods on their platform.
Where can I use Lazada wallet?
The purpose of the Lazada Wallet is to let shoppers store their funds and to provide ease of payment.
Also, even though shoppers don’t have enough funds in their Lazada Wallet, they can still proceed with placing an order.
However, they need to cash in funds within 48 hours to secure the order they placed.
Apart from shopping, the Lazada Wallet can also be used for withdrawing funds coming from refunds.
For cash in transactions, Lazada Wallet can be used in 7-eleven, 99 SPEEDMART, Gcash, partner banks, and other payment centers.
How to cash in Lazada wallet?
If you are wondering how to load Lazada Wallet, it is as easy as just clicking through your mobile phone.
However, if you prefer to transfer funds from your cash it is also possible.
You can either cash in with your online banks and other e-wallets or cash in over the counter.
To cash in through e-banking or e-wallet, follow the steps below.
- Launch your Lazada App, and click the wallet icon on the upper corner of the screen.
- You will be redirected to your Lazada Wallet, then click “Cash In”.
- Enter the amount you desire to Cash In.
- Next, select your chosen Cash In Method.
- Lastly, check if the cash in was processed successfully and if the funds have already been reflected.
To cash in Over the Counter, follow the steps below.
- On the “Select Cash In Method” options, click the “View all cash in methods” button.
- Select the “Over the Counter Outlets” option, and choose the store you prefer to perform the cash in.
- Once you have selected the store, click Confirm.
- Next, you will receive a Reference Code or the Subscriber’s Number to proceed with the cash-in.
- Follow the Payment Instructions, and click “Done”.
- Wait for an SMS or email notification for the steps and information of your cash in.
How do I know my Lazada Wallet?
To know your Lazada Wallet, simply check your Lazada account or create one if you don’t have any.
Launch the Lazada App, and click the wallet icon located on the upper right of the screen.
Then you will see the balance of your Lazada Wallet where you can also Cash In.
The Lazada Wallet is automatically granted to Lazada users and there is no need to go through any process to have one.
You just need to click “Activate My Wallet” beside the “Available Balance”, and enter your mobile number.
Next, enter the One-Time-Password (OTP) sent on your mobile phone, and click Verify Mobile Number.
After the verification, you can now use your Lazada Wallet.
What is the advantage of using Lazada wallet?
Aside from cashless transactions, having a Lazada Wallet saves you from the hassle of rushing to pay every time your parcel arrives.
You can also acquire exclusive discounts, rewards, Lazada Loans, and immediate refunds.
Overall, the Lazada Wallet is a great feature offered by Lazada that serves functionality and convenience.
Furthermore, if you are constantly shopping online the Lazada Wallet is a great tool to access great benefits from Lazada.
So what are you waiting for? Load up your Lazada wallet for your next shopping spree to get the best out of Lazada.
- How to Add Payment Option in Lazada: Full Steps
- Lazada Referral Rewards: How to Earn ₱100 Per Invite
- How to Cancel Order in Lazada In 2 Minutes
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
- How to Raise the Funds to Start a Business - November 10, 2022