Watching movies on Netflix has been a hobby of many Filipinos since then.
It enables you to watch unlimited films, TV shows, series and documentaries anywhere when you subscribed to their monthly plans like the Basic Plan for P370, Standard Plan for P460, and the Premium Plan which costs P550.
Do you know what is more exciting here? You can avail of their services without having a bank account because of its partnership with PayMaya! It is a legal online payment application that will let you pay for the subscription.
What are you waiting for? Read how you can set up your account and follow the steps below on how to pay Netflix using PayMaya!
Steps in Paying Netflix using PayMaya
PayMaya is like other online applications best for virtual transactions. It makes your life easier especially in this time of the pandemic.
You can experience their numerous services by doing the following:
Step #1: Create your PayMaya Account
1. Download the application in Apple or Google Play Store.
2. Fill up the necessary information needed.
3. Click “Agree” in the Data Policy Privacy.
4. Wait for the verification number that you will receive in your number.
5. Enter the code and tap “proceed.”
Step #2: Set up your PayMaya Virtual Card
Upgrade your account to maximize the benefits and opportunities that it offers!
PayMaya Virtual Card is like a usual debit card with the owner’s name, account number, validity, and card verification value (CVV).
Here’s the guide on how you will do it!
- Make sure to get your account verified before anything else.
- Load your account with a PHP 100.00 balance to have access to the virtual card. You can load your account in the nearest 7-Eleven Cliqq kiosks, Robinson’s, and SM Business Centers.
Read this full guide: How to Get Paymaya Card: Virtual and Physical
Step #3: Link it with Your Netflix Account
1. Go to www.netlix.com/ph/ and enter your log-in details.
2. Click “Start Your Free Month.”
3. Next, “Choose your plan” and continue.
4. Enter your PayMaya virtual card details including the following:
- Card number: The 16-digit number of your PayMaya Visa
- Expiration Date: The date after Valid Thru (month and year)
- Security Code: The 3-digit number under CVV or CVV2.
5. Make sure that you already loaded your account with the price of your plan.
6. Put a check to the checkbox regarding the terms and conditions in Netflix.
7. Click “start membership” for successful payment and subscription.
See how easy how to pay Netflix using PayMaya? Download it now and cherish moments with the people you love using Netflix!
How to Pay Netflix Using PayMaya – Conclusion
Netflix is one of the most prominent online streaming platforms around the world. It offers numerous movies that you can enjoy with your family and friends anywhere and anytime you want.
Following the steps above on how to pay Netflix using PayMaya will make your life more enjoyable and convenient.
Always remember to load your account to the available centers mentioned above before your subscription ends every month to avoid any problems.
Moreover, you may even use your virtual card when paying, receiving, or purchasing things and services online. Thanks to the availability of PayMaya for making our lives easier!
Other helpful guides:
- How to Use Paymaya in Lazada to Shop Online
- PayMaya Customer Service: 4 Ways to Contact Them
- How to Withdraw Money from PayMaya Easily
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
- How to Raise the Funds to Start a Business - November 10, 2022