Did you run into a problem while using PayMaya? Don’t worry, you can easily reach out to their customer service.
There are actually four ways you can contact them. You’ll learn how to do so in this guide.
Reason to contact PayMaya Customer Service
Since there are over millions of PayMaya users, the PayMaya Customer Service Philippines is dedicated to help and solve different issues on their PayMaya account.
With PayMaya Customer Service, users can report any issues with their account, or if there are failed transactions continuously occurring.
Some of the common reasons that PayMaya users experience that needs assistance from PayMaya Customer Service, includes:
- Forgot account password
- Exceeded password entry
- Lost money and not reflecting in the account
- Request for refund and other refund issues
- Failing transactions
- Remitting money but not reflecting in the account
- Verification of remitted money
- Account application status
- Cash-out concerns
- Bank transfer deductions for shipping and delivery transactions
- Request for bank transfer details
- Request for account information
- Money sent to an expired card
- Request for changing registered number due to lost sim card
- Canceling of transaction
- Activation of account
- Deactivating another account
- Referral code not reflecting
- System maintenance issue
- Continuous deduction due to unknown subscriptions
- Reporting scammer via PayMaya
How to contact PayMaya Customer Service
To ask any concerns and issues on your PayMaya account, or if you have encountered any reasons stated earlier, you may contact PayMaya Customer Service on their following official supports:
- PayMaya Cares can be contacted via the Contact Customer Support page at https://cares.paymaya.com/s/contactsupport
- To directly send them a message, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your concern is urgent, or your messages are left unanswered, contact PayMaya Hotline at (+632) 8845-77-88 (Toll-Free: 1800-1084-57788) or *788 using your mobile phone
- PayMaya Customer Service Chat is also available on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/PayMayaCares with the blue Verified Account checkmark
To sum it up, the financial services offered by PayMaya are beneficial to millions of Filipinos throughout the country, providing convenient and efficient financial transactions.
That’s why the PayMaya Support is of great help to its users to make sure that all their concerns and troubles are given the right and immediate solution.
- How to Get Paymaya Card: Virtual and Physical
- How to Use Paymaya in Lazada to Shop Online
- How to Change Mobile Number in Paymaya in 3 Easy Steps
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
- How to Raise the Funds to Start a Business - November 10, 2022
1 thought on “PayMaya Customer Service: 4 Ways to Contact Them”
Comments are closed.