Recently, Payoneer and GCash have partnered up and now allow users to withdraw money from Payoneer to GCash directly.
This is a great feature to have especially for freelancers like me.
This is because before, I used to withdraw my income from Payoneer to BPI which isn’t real-time.
So, if you want to know how to do this, stick around till the end!
Before we give you the steps on how to do this, you’ll first need to have the following:
- Fully verified GCash account
- Active Payoneer account
- Payoneer balance
Once you have all these requirements, you can proceed below.
How to Link Payoneer to GCash
The first thing that you need to do before you withdraw money from Payoneer to GCash is to link your Payoneer account to it.
Don’t worry, we’ll put every step in here, so you just need to follow them!
1. Open your GCash app
2. Go to “Profile” which is at the lower-right
3. Tap “My Linked Accounts”
4. Select Payoneer from the list
5. Tap “Link Account”
6. Enter your Payoneer email and password and tap “Sign in”
7. Enter the verification code sent to your Payoneer-registered mobile number
8. Tap “Agree”
9. If you’ve followed everything correctly, you should see a screen saying that your connection is successful. You’ll also receive an SMS confirming this.
Linking your Payoneer to GCash shouldn’t take more than 3 minutes if you followed all the steps correctly.
But if you’re unable to link your Payoneer, then you should first make sure that your GCash app is updated.
If this doesn’t solve the problem, try clearing the cache of your GCash app in the settings or re-install the app.
On another note, if you want to unlink your Payoneer from your GCash account, the process is simple.
Simply go to GCash > Profile > My Linked Accounts > Payoneer > Unlink.
How to Withdraw Money from Payoneer to GCash
Linking your Payoneer to GCash is just the first step.
After you’ve successfully linked your Payoneer, you just need to follow these steps to withdraw your money to GCash:
1. Open your GCash app
2. Tap “Cash In” from the homepage
3. You should see your linked accounts at the top. Select Payoneer
4. You’ll then be able to see your available balance in different currencies. Select the currency that you want to withdraw and enter the amount
5. You’ll then see the amount that you’ll get. Take note that GCash will automatically convert it into Peso
6. Then, enter the 6-digit code sent to your mobile number and tap “Submit” (Then, wait for it to load)
7. That’s it! You should now see your money on your GCash account within seconds.
If you followed all the steps above, you should instantly see your balance in your GCash app.
Take note that you shouldn’t interrupt that app even when it takes forever to load! This is how many users encounter problems when transferring in GCash.
You may be wondering what’s the benefit of withdrawing your money from Payoneer to GCash when there are other ways to do it?
I used to withdraw from Payoneer to my local bank account which is BPI.
However, I got a lot of benefits when I tried withdrawing it on GCash. Here are they:
- Real-time transfer of money. When you withdraw from Payoneer to bank, it usually takes 3-5 business days
- Higher exchange rate
- No fees
- You can sign up for a Payoneer account in GCash even without a bank account
In this section, we’ll answer all the common questions that users ask regarding this topic.
Payoneer to GCash Fee
There isn’t any fee. But Payoneer takes 1% of the total amount of the money you’ll transfer when it’s in USD. If it’s in other currencies, the fee is 2%.
This can be considered the fee but compared to transferring your money from Payoneer to bank, this is small! There’s a 2% fee when you transfer money from Payoneer to local banks.
Payoneer to GCash Exchange Rate
When it comes to exchange rate, it’s higher when you withdraw using GCash. This means that you’ll receive more money when you withdraw via GCash compared to bank transfer.
You can test this out yourself! Before you withdraw your Payoneer balance, check the current USD to PHP rate.
Then, check how much you’ll get in PHP when you withdraw from Payoneer to local bank. You’ll see this info just before you hit the “Review” button.
Then, see how much GCash will give you when you withdraw it there.
We guarantee you that GCash will provide a higher exchange rate all the time!
Payoneer to GCash: How many days?
You’ll receive it in seconds! The transaction is real-time so you should see the balance in your GCash instantly.
Payoneer to GCash Problems
Should you encounter any problems when withdrawing through GCash, then you might first need to check a few things:
- Check to see if you’ve reached your GCash monthly transaction limit
- Check your balance in Payoneer if it’s still there
If these doesn’t solve anything, then you can contact GCash customer service – GCash Help Center: 5 Ways to Reach Them
GCash Payoneer Promo
GCash currently have a promo where you just need to cash in from Payoneer to GCash and you’ll have a chance to win $10!
I’ve won just recently so I can attest to this promo. You’ll be notified via SMS if you win, and your balance will be credited to your Payoneer.
Payoneer to GCash minimum cash in
There’s no minimum cash in. However, there’s a maximum cap of P100,000 every 30 days.
You’ll also need to consider your GCash monthly limits as Payoneer withdrawals will count towards that.
We hope this guide has been helpful to you! Feel free to comment any questions you might have.
- How to Borrow Money in GCash in 3 Minutes
- How to Claim Money in GCash: Complete Guide
- How to Delete Transaction History in GCash
- How To Send Money To GCash From USA (4 Ways) - March 20, 2023
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022