Looking for a way to earn that involves driving and delivering?
If you have a motorcycle and are good at navigation, then you’re in luck!
In this article, we will be sharing with you the requirements and steps on how to apply as a Shopee delivery rider!
What Is The Work Of A Shopee Delivery Rider?
The job of a Shopee delivery rider consists of, but is not limited to:
- Loading and unloading of goods onto your vehicle (according to the number of deliveries assigned to you)
- Ensuring that the customers can receive their parcels in safe and good conditions
- Delivering the parcels to the customers in a timely and courteous manner
- Maintaining excellent customer service during the delivery of the parcels
- Strict compliance to the SOP or standard operating procedures during delivery
- Reporting to your immediate superior any problems you have encountered in the performance of your job
How Much Is The Salary Of A Shopee Rider?
A Shopee rider earns about PHP 14,000 per month which is around 15% higher than the daily minimum wage. But this figure is just an estimate as their income depends on the the amount of successful deliveries they make and other factors. There are also incentives given to riders.
Requirements On Applying As A Shopee Delivery Rider
If you’re looking into how to apply as a Shopee delivery rider, make sure that you have the following requirements on hand:
- Updated resume
- Driver’s license (can be professional or unprofessional)
- Updated motorcycle OR & CR (Official Receipt and Certificate of Registration)
- Government clearances (NBI Clearance, Police Clearance, Baranggay Clearance)
- 1×1 and 2×2 I.D. photos
The requirements below can be presented too, but are not necessarily required (optional only):
- SSS Number (if any)
- Pag-IBIG Number (if any)
- PhilHealth Number (if any)
- Tin Number (if any)
- PSA Birth Certificate (if any)
How To Apply In Shopee Delivery Philippines (Steps)
Now that you have prepared your requirements, it’s time to start applying!
The procedure on how to apply as a Shopee delivery rider is quite simple:
Step 1: After preparing your requirements, all you have to do is sign up at http://bit.ly/spx-rider
Step 2: Then, choose your desired location.
Step 3: Afterward, all you have to do is wait for a text or call about your scheduled interview or initial screening.
Do note that as of the moment, Shopee is only hiring full-time riders.
Make sure to follow their official Facebook page to stay updated and get news on which locations they are currently hiring.
Now that you are well informed on how to apply as a Shopee delivery rider, it’s time to update your resume, prepare your requirements, and start applying right away!
Do note that Shopee has strict standard operating procedures that they expect all employees, staff, and riders to follow.
If you are a good navigator, can follow instructions very well, and is someone who can be trusted to safely prepare and deliver a buyer’s order, then what are you still waiting for?
Make sure to follow Shopee’s Facebook page to be updated on the latest news or contact them through customer support if you need more clarification.
You might want to read these next: