How to Withdraw Money from Coins.ph?
Coins.ph is a trusted mobile wallet application regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). It provides digital services like mobile banking, remittances, bill payments and online shopping in the Philippines since 2014.
Here are some information on how to withdraw money from Coins.ph for the new users of this electronic app!
The following are the cash-out options offered by the Coins.ph for the convenience and accessibility of its users:
It is an electronic fund transfer (EFT) that enables users to transfer their cash to registered BSP-supervised banks in the Philippines.
PESONet stands for Philippine EFT System and Operations Network. It lets clients send and receive money from participating institutions such as banks or e-money issuers in the Philippines.
3. Remittance Centers
Palawan Express Pera Padala & M Lhuillier
Palawan Express Pera Padala & M Lhuillier are the partner remittance centers of Coins.ph.
They offer a real-time money for pick-up where you need to wait for 10 minutes to receive your claiming details.
The three different cash-out options above have their steps on how to withdraw money from Coins.ph.
However, you need to make sure that your account is level 2 verified for a hassle-free cash-out.
The following are the necessary details you need to remember:
1. Open the application and click “cash-out.”
2. Tap “bank” and choose which among them where you want to cash out.
3. Put the exact amount you need and fill out the necessary details.
4. Click “confirm” for a successful transaction.
1. Open your e-wallet account.
2. Click the “send money/ transfer funds” option.
3. Choose PESONet as the option for sending/transferring money.
4. Enter the amount and other personal details needed.
5. Follow the application’s security steps.
6. Click “submit” to finish the transaction.
1. Open the application and select “cash-out.”
2. Choose Palawan Express Pera Padala/ M Lhuillier as your method.
3. Type the amount and answer the necessary information.
4. Check the information you gave and wait for a 6-digit code that you will receive in your email to settle the transaction.
5. After receiving the confirmation details, go to the nearest Palawan Express Pera Padala/M Lhuillier branch at your place.
6. You should present two valid IDs on the counter.
7. Fill up the personal details needed in the “Receiver slip.”
8. Wait for the teller to call your name to receive the money.
Unfortunately, there are charged fees when you are withdrawing money using the available cash-out options.
But don’t worry because they will not deduct a big amount of money from your funds!
This mode of a transaction has a PHP 10.00 fee deduction. Your minimum transfer amount is PHP 50.00, while the maximum is PHP 50,000.00.
Luckily, there are no deductions when you withdraw using PESONet. You will receive the exact amount that you are expecting.
A minimum of PHP 3.00 is deducted from your fund when you choose the Palawan Express Pera Padala. Be reminded that it still depends on the amount that you will cash out.
You will get a 1% deduction from the cash-out amount when you chose M Lhuillier for withdrawing.
How to Withdraw Money From Coins.ph – Conclusion
The process on how to withdraw money from Coins.ph is not hard as long as you have a level 2 verified account.
Just complete and secure the necessary details for a secured and smooth transaction.
The various cash-out methods offered by Coins.ph supports its mission to increase financial inclusion in Southeast Asia.
It also shows that they care for the convenience and accessibility of their customers.