PayMaya, as a free mobile wallet app, offers financial transactions to its consumers using their mobile devices
. The app may be utilized in buying load, sending money, performing bank transfers, paying bills, and purchasing items in-store.
Here are several ways on how to withdraw money from PayMaya:
How to withdraw from PayPal to PayMaya
As transferring funds from your PayPal account to a bank account may take at least three (3) to five (5) business days, you may use PayMaya in instantly transferring money.
- In your PayPal account, go to Banks and Cards then choose Link a Card or Bank.
- In the Link a payment method, choose Link a debit or credit card.
- On the Link a Card, enter your PayMaya virtual card information and check if the address in your PayPal account is same with PayMaya before clicking Link Card.
- You can now start transferring your PayPal funds to your PayMaya by clicking Transfer Funds > Wallet > Transfer Money.
- Choose Transfer to your bank and select the Visa debit card (i.e. your PayMaya virtual card) before clicking Next.
- After you’ve key in and reviewed your desired amount, you may click Transfer Now and check your PayMaya account to confirm if the transaction has been successful.
How to withdraw from PayMaya virtual card
You can use your virtual card for online transactions, however you can’t withdraw money from PayMaya without card.
If you don’t have a physical card, you may visit the official website of PayMaya to obtain one.
You may also purchase a PayMaya card from The SM Store Business Services and Robinsons Department Store Business Centers.
Further, in the event that you may lose your card, you should immediately block it using the app.
All you have to do is open the App, select My Cards and choose the card you’ve lost and click Block Card.
How to withdraw from PayMaya messenger
Another approach in transfer funds is using PayMaya in Messenger.
- Search @PayMayaOfficial in Messenger, then select Money from the Menu found at the bottom of the chat screen.
- Choose Send Money to Any Friend then select the person you’d like to transfer money. The person should at least have a Messenger app.
- Enter your desired amount (PayMaya allows a maximum of PHP 20,000 transaction a day), then click Pay.
- A confirmation from PayMaya through Messenger will be sent to you to inform you of the successful transfer.
How to withdraw from ATM using PayMaya
Here are the steps in successfully withdrawing your money via ATM using PayMaya:
- Upgrade your PayMaya account to be able to add money to your account and have access to other services such as but not limited to bill payments, load purchasing, and buying of goods online.
- Once upgraded, go to any ATM accepting VISA or Mastercard withdrawals. Insert your PayMaya card and choose Savings. Key in your desired amount, followed by your card PIN.
- After claiming your cash and receipt, you’ll receive an SMS about the transaction your ‘ve made and you’ll also see it from the Activity list in the app.
- ATM withdrawal fees vary for various banks. As an example, Landbank ATMs charge PHP 5.00 while BPI, BDO, and other banks charge PHP 15.00. The amount of money you can withdraw also differs for various banks. However, you may withdraw up to PHP 50,000.00 from your PayMaya account on a daily basis.
Read these next:
- How to Get Paymaya Card: Virtual and Physical
- How to Use Paymaya in Lazada to Shop Online
- How to Upgrade PayMaya Account in 3 Minutes
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
- How to Raise the Funds to Start a Business - November 10, 2022