Wondering how you can delete your Foodpanda account?
It’s possible and simple. Follow along for the steps.
Reasons to delete Foodpanda account
- If you want to save money, delete your foodpanda account.
- If you want to avoid unhealthy or fast-food meals, just delete your foodpanda account.
- If you want data security, just delete your food delivery account.
- The quality of food may suffer.
- Food may get cold.
How to delete Foodpanda account?
Step 1: Tap the app on your phone and log in to your Foodpanda account.
Step 2: Go to your profile section.
Step 3: Tap “Delete my Account” at the bottom part of the dashboard.
Step 4: Confirm that you want to delete your account
There is no way to permanently delete your Foodpanda account from their portal. But you can send them an email requesting for your account to be deleted.
Using your Gmail linked to your Foodpanda account, compose an email and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org (For Philippine users).
Use the subject “Request to permanently delete my Foodpanda Account”
Write your message include your user id, email address, and write the reason why you want to permanently delete your account.
Send your email and wait a maximum of 7 days for their response.
How can I delete my Foodpanda data?
To delete your Foodpanda data, you can just ask for assistance directly from Foodpanda support.
You can ask them to delete all the data they have stored about you.
All data that foodpanda collects from its users are written under their policy guidelines.
If you wish to see what specific data they stored from you, you can visit their website and search for their data policy.
How can I deactivate my Foodpanda email?
If you don’t want to receive emails from Foodpanda anymore, you can unsubscribe to their messages by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom part of their emails.
On the other hand, if you want to delete the email address you linked with Foodpanda, you can just go straight to your Gmail account.
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click on your profile located on the upper right pull-down menu
- Click the button “Manage your Google account”
- Choose Privacy & Personalization then click “delete a google service” under download and delete data.
- You will be asked to log in again to your account.
- Follow the deletion link to successfully delete your account.
Food Delivery services make life lighter nowadays.
But sometimes innovation can lead to privacy destruction, so if you’re feeling unsafe sharing your private data – better cut the ties.