One of PayMaya’s most used services is the ability to pay all your bills from the comfort of your own home. Meralco is one of the many bills you can pay using the PayMaya app.
If you need to learn how to settle your Meralco bills on PayMaya, you have come to the right place.
How to pay your Meralco bill using PayMaya
Simply follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Open the Maya app on your smartphone. Log in to your account.
Step 2: On the home screen, click on the “Bills” icon.
Step 3: Choose the category. In this case, you will choose “Electric Utility” to pay your Meralco bill.
Step 4: Browse through the billers list and look for Meralco. Tap on Meralco once you find it.
Step 5: Enter your 10-digit customer account number (CAN) which can be found at the upper left portion of your Meralco statement of account (SOA).
Step 6: Also input the amount you will pay.
Step 7: Review your details and tap “Continue.”
Step 8: The next page will be a confirmation page. Tap on “Pay” to proceed with the bill payment.
Step 9: Wait for the confirmation from PayMaya. Save a copy of your transaction details for future reference. You will need this if you need to make any disputes or show proof of your payment.
Other Electric Billers on PayMaya
If you live in an area that is not being serviced by Meralco, you can still pay your bills online. These are examples of a few of the other electric utility companies that are also PayMaya partners:
- Agusan del Norte Electric Cooperative
- Albay Power and Energy Corp. (APEC)
- ATECo – Access to Energy for Communities
- Aklan Electric Cooperative (AKELCO)
- Angeles Electric Corporation (AEC)
- Antique Electric Cooperative
- Batangas Electric
- Benguet Electric
- Cagayan Electric Power and Light Company
- Cebu Electric Cooperative
- Cotabato Electric Cooperative
- Cabanatuan Electric Corporation
- Camarines Norte Electric Cooperative
- Capiz Electric Cooperative
- Davao Light and Power
- First Laguna Electric Coop.
- Isabela Electric Cooperative
- Iligan Light
- Ilocos Norte Electric Cooperative
- Leyte Electric
- Lima Enerzone
- And many more!
Biller Categories on PayMaya
Here is a list of the biller categories that are available on the PayMaya app:
- Cable and Internet
- Credit Cards
- Electric Utility
- Payment Solutions
- Real Estate
- Water Utility
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I find my Meralco subscriber number?
The subscriber number is the same as your Meralco Customer Account Number (CAN). This is visible at the top left portion of your billing statement. You can also look for your CAN by logging into your Meralco Online account.
When will my payment be posted?
Payments will be posted within 24 hours. If 24 hours have passed, you may wait at least three business days for the payment to reflect.
Can I pay my Meralco bill on PayMaya if I received a disconnection notice?
No, you cannot. If you have received a disconnection notice, you have to proceed to a Meralco business center to settle your unpaid balance.
You can comfortably pay your bills at home thanks to the convenience that PayMaya provides. It is truly an all-in-one platform.
Read these next:
- How to Pay Credit Card Using PayMaya
- PayMaya Fees and Charges: Complete List
- How to Pay SSS Loan/Contributions Using PayMaya
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
- How to Raise the Funds to Start a Business - November 10, 2022