Want to finally own a card without having to apply in a bank? A go-to card you can use conveniently anytime and anywhere?
Worry no more; make cashless transactions at physical and online stores, payment centers, and your favorite malls with a Paymaya card!
Table of Contents
What are Paymaya Cards?
There are two types of Paymaya cards being offered: physical and virtual.
Also, remember that Paymaya offers prepaid/debit cards and not credit cards since credit cards are granted with prior strict approval. The virtual card can be activated in the Paymaya application.
It is already built into each user’s account and is generated based on account information. You can choose either a Visa or Mastercard.
On the other hand, an external Paymaya card must be linked to your account to be activated.
There are three physical cards: EMV chip card, the Beep card, and the paWAVE card (tap and EMV ship).
These can be used at point-of-sale terminals that have EMV chip readers, as well as payWave terminals.
How to Get Paymaya Card – Virtual
Here are the steps to activate your virtual Paymaya card!
- If you don’t have your Paymaya account yet, download the free app from your Google Play Store or App Store. Once installation finishes, open the app and tap on “Register”.
- Enter your official and complete name, email address, and active phone number in the fields provided to register. Register strong passwords to boost the security of your account.
- You will receive a verification code via SMS from Paymaya afterward.
- To enjoy Paymaya’s services, you can apply for a free account upgrade. If you are an Android user, open the drawer and select the “upgrade for the free option”. For IOS users, tap on “more” on the Paymaya landing page and select “upgrade for the free option”.
- Click “Online Payment Card”
- You will be prompted to input your birthday and your work or home address. Click “Next”.
- You may now successfully activate your account by loading it with some cash, preferably at least P100. To add money or funds into your account, log in to your “Add money channel” and then choose your preferred add-money channel.
There you go; your virtual Paymaya card is now activated!
How to Get Paymaya Card – Physical Card
Here are the steps on how to get a Paymaya card that you can carry anytime.
The Paymaya card, with a sleek and elegant design, acts as your go-to card whenever you run out of cash!
Go to https://store.paymaya.com where you can buy your PayMaya card.
You use your physical Paymaya card to withdraw from any BancNet ATM.
You can also block a lost Paymaya card for security purposes, and all cards have an expiration date.
Acquiring Paymaya cards is fast and easy. Paymaya cards will let you safely and conveniently enjoy your purchases to facilitate cashless transactions, especially amidst the pandemic.
Should you have any questions or questions, message @PaymayaCares on Facebook anytime and expect urgent responses.