Online shopping is by far one of the most utilized services these days.
And if you have been shopping with Shopee for quite some time, you may encounter some unexpected problems.
On the other hand, if you’re new to e-commerce, you can contact Shopee Customer Service for inquiries.
So if you want to report or ask about your concerns, we gather the following ways to contact Shopee Customer Service.
Where can I contact a Shopee staff?
If you have an urgent inquiry or concern to report, you can contact a Shopee staff in four ways.
First, to call Shopee Customer Service, you can reach them through 02 8 880 5200.
However, you can only call them from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on weekdays.
Also, their line is only available on weekends from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Nonetheless, the second way to contact Shopee Customer Service is the most convenient is by using the chat in-app.
Another option is by messaging their official Facebook page at https://web.facebook.com/ShopeePH.
Lastly, if you haven’t received any response, you can email Shopee Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I chat with someone on Shopee?
If you prefer to contact someone on Shopee or a ShopeePartner Customer service, the easiest way is via chat.
In addition, it can be done any time of the day since their chat support in-app is available 24/7.
To chat with someone on Shopee or a ShopeePartner Customer Service, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Shopee app
- Go to the Shopee Partner App
- On the Settings, click the “Help Center”
- Then click “Chat Now!” to directly chat with someone on Shopee Customer Service
How do I report to Shopee Customer Service?
The easiest way to contact Shopee’s agents is to go directly to their website.
Whether you have concerns about your order or the product you shipped, check out the following steps below to contact Shopee:
- To report a problem or for inquiries, visit this https://help.shopee.ph/ph/s/contactsupport.
- Once on the contact support page, if you are a buyer or Shopee seller.
- Choose on the options of inquiry such as General Enquiries, Payments, Returns & Refunds, or Shipping & Delivery.
- Enter your Shopee Username
- Provide your email address
- On the description box, explain the specifics of your report or inquiry.
- Attach files of your report with less than 4.5 MB
- Check the “I’m not a robot” and click submit.
Can Shopee Customer Service help me track my order?
If you’re expecting an important parcel or your order hasn’t arrived, Shopee cannot directly assist in tracking your order.
Instead, you can contact Shopee Supported Logistics partner to determine the exact location of your order.
To track your order, here is the list of contact details for Shopee Logistic Partners.
- Shopee Xpress (Standard Delivery
Tracking Website: https://spx.ph/#/
Hotline: (02) 8-880-5200
- GoGo Xpress
Tracking Website: https://app.gogoxpress.com/track
Hotline: 09178417285/ 09214582579
Tracking Website: https://www.ninjavan.co/en-ph/tracking
Hotline: (02) 8-271-1501
- J&T Express
Tracking Website: https://www.jtexpress.ph/index/query/gzquery.html
Hotline: (02) 8-911-1888
- XDE Logistics
Tracking Website: https://www.xde.com.ph/track-trace
Hotline: 0917 136 4933/ 0917 135 9933
Tracking Website: https://track.entrego.org/search
Tracking Website: https://supplychain.2go.com.ph/customersupport/etrace/index.asp
Hotline: (02) 877-99-222
Overall, there are various ways to contact Shopee.
From calling for the most urgent matters to chatting with a customer support agent anytime, reaching out with Shopee is very convenient.
So if you have unanswered questions or concerns with your order, contact their agents now!
- How to Cancel Order in Shopee: Complete Steps
- Shopee Shake: How to Win Shopee Coins
- How to Refund in Shopee: Full Steps to Take
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
- How to Raise the Funds to Start a Business - November 10, 2022
1 thought on “Shopee Customer Service: How to Contact Shopee”
Comments are closed.