The adversity brought by the COVID-19 pandemic led for people to eventually embrace the advantages of utilizing digitalization in the finance industry.
Among the most adapted development in the finance sector is the birth of mobile wallets such as the Coins.ph.
Coins.ph is a mobile application wallet that gives its clients with immediate access to financial services such as but not limited to remittances, bill payments, and mobile airtime.
Regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Coins.ph is the first ever company to hold both virtual currency and electronic money issuer licenses in the Philippines.
How to Contact Coins.ph customer service
In the event that you’ll encounter difficulty in using the mobile app, the Coins.ph customer service may be reached through their official email – email@example.com.
A Coins.ph customer service hotline number may also be contacted, (02) 631 6234 or (02) 692 2829, to immediately address the concern(s) of its customers.
Another way of reaching out to the Coins.ph customer service is through the app itself.
You can do this by logging in the app and clicking the Help button found at the bottom right of the page.
After which, click Contact Us and select the issue you’d like to report followed by the content of your concern.
The Coins.ph is located at 12th Floor Centerpoint Building, Julia Vargas corner Garner St., Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
The office of the company is open from Mondays to Fridays, from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM. For more information about Coins.ph, you may visit their website.
Services of Coins.ph
As a mobile wallet, Coins.ph allows its users to obtain financial services even without a bank account or credit card.
Among the perks or services offered by Coins.ph are as follows:
- Pay bills – Instead of waiting for a long line, you can use your Coins.ph wallet to pay for your monthly bills – from electricity, water, telecommunications bills, to cable, government services (e.g. NBI Clearance and Pag-IBIG contribution) and credit card bills.
- Purchase load – You can also use your funds in Coins.ph in subscribing to the promos provided by Globe (i.e. GOSAKTO, GOSURF50, GOUNLI25, etc.), Touch Mobile ™ (i.e. TXT10, EASYSURF, etc.), Smart (GIGAGAMES, FAMLOAD, etc.), and Sun Cellular (Sun Xpressload, Text Unlimited, Sun Xpressload Nonstop, etc.).
- Send or receive money – You can use the app in sending and receiving money from friends and loved ones. All you have to do is key in a person’s email address, Facebook name, or bank account details.
You can also use the app in sending Payment Request to any person even if that person doesn’t have a Coins.ph account.
- Purchase Game Credit – For gamers, the mobile app wallet can also be used in buying any of the following game credits: Battle.net Gift Cards, Cherry Credits, Garena Shells, Razer pin, Steam Wallet Credits, EX Cash, Game Club, and Level Up.
- Purchase Digital Currency – As a virtual currency provider in the country, Coins.ph allows a user to convert its funds to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, or Ethereum. The company is licensed by the BSP to perform Virtual Currency Exchange license.
Coins.ph Customer Service – Conclusion
If you’re reading this, then it means that this article should have helped you contact Coins.ph! Feel free to write any questions you might have below.
Read these next:
- How to Load Coins.ph in 5 Easy Steps!
- How to Verify Coins.ph Account in 3 Minutes
- How to Cash-In in Coins.ph In 5 Easy Steps
- How To Send Money To GCash From USA (4 Ways) - March 20, 2023
- GCash GInvest: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide - January 31, 2023
- What Can Affect Exchange Rates in Forex? - December 20, 2022
6 thoughts on “How to Contact Coins.ph Customer Service”
I want to contribute high-quality content to your website in form of a guest post through a simple 3 step process.
1. I will send three amazing topic ideas that are up to the trend and your readers’ interest
2. You need to choose one topic out of those.
3. I will then send a high-quality, plagiarism-free article on that topic.
You will just have to publish it with one do-follow backlink to my website. It will be a win-win.
Please let me know if we shall start with step 1?
Thanks for contacting us about guest posting. You can send your message here: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can converse! Thank you!
Comments are closed.